Q1. What does "IAP" stand for?#
- "IAP" is the abbreviation for Appmate's In-App Purchasing feature.
Q2. What do customers need to complete in-app purchases?#
- Have a App Mate account
- Have a Google Play Developer account
- Have a Huawei Developer account
- Have a Apple Developer account
Q3: How do I create an Appmate account?#
Q4: I forgot my app mate username and password, what can I do?#
Q5: Which eligible items must use the In-App purchasing API?#
- For selling any digital goods and services, your app must use the Appmate In-App Purchasing API. In-App Purchases can be in the form of the following:
- Consumable Purchases: Such as extra lives, extra levels, or in-game currency.
- Premium Purchases: Such as ad-free versions of your app. They typically do not expire.
- Subscription Purchases: Such as music streaming, magazine and cloud storage.
Q6: Does the IAP API provide any protection against users accidentally repeating purchases?#
- IAP API does not offer this functionality. However, customers can protect themselves from accidental repeating purchases by using parental controls.
Q7: How should I test my IAP-integrated app?#
Q8: Do I need a credit card to get started?#
- Nope! You can start using Appmate with your app on the Free plan without a credit card.
Q9: Does Appmate pay me?#
- No, RevenueCat is not a payment processor. You'll continue to be paid by Huawei, Google or Apple.
Q10: Can I manage products remotely?#
- Yes, select your application in Appmate Console, then you can make changes from the product page in the left navigation menu.